Banks, Credit Unions and other Financial Institutions
If you are an executive or employee of a financial institution or other organization whose customers are primarily consumers (B2C), you are welcome to register at our lowest attendee rates.
|Registration Period||Register by this date…||Registration Fee|
All registrations at the above rates require approval by event management.
Registration Fee: $3,250
If your organization primarily sells products and services to other businesses (B2B), you will need to register at the Vendor rate.
If your company provides technology or other solutions to help financial institutions engage consumers, you should consider becoming a sponsor. To learn more, download the sponsor prospectus.
- Full access to all sessions and exhibits
- BCX Awards and dinner party
- Welcome reception
- Breakfast, lunch and refreshments served during Summit hours
- Cancellations of paid registrations prior to September 6, 2021 may substitute another executive from the same company or be issued a credit toward a future event hosted by Networld Media Group.
- If we postpone the event, attendees will be issued a credit toward next year’s event or a future event hosted by Networld Media Group.
ICXA MEMBER DISCOUNT
Members of the ICX Association can save 15% off attendee registration. If you are a member, contact us to request your discount code.
INTERNATIONAL ATTENDEE DISCOUNT
Attendees traveling to the Summit from outside of North America are eligible for a 15% discount. Contact us for details.
Discounts may not be combined.
Register two qualified attendees and get a third registration at no additional cost.