- MasterCard is a technology company in the global payments industry. We operate the world’s fastest payments processing network, connecting consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments and businesses in more than 210 countries and territories. MasterCard’s products and solutions make everyday commerce activities – such as shopping, traveling, running a business and managing finances – easier, more secure and more efficient for everyone. Follow us on Twitter @MasterCardNews, join the discussion on the Cashless Pioneers Blog and subscribe for the latest news on the Engagement Bureau.
- Fujitsu Frontech North America Inc. offers a wide variety of products including retail point of sales terminals, self checkout systems, kiosks, palm vein biometric authentication technology, RFID tags and currency handling equipment (dispensers, recyclers, and bulk note acceptors) – with sales, service and engineering support throughout the United States.
- FIS (NYSE: FIS) is the world’s largest global provider dedicated to banking and payments technologies. With a long history deeply rooted in the financial services sector, FIS serves more than 14,000 institutions in over 100 countries. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla., FIS employs more than 37,000 people worldwide and holds leadership positions in payment processing and banking solutions, providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that drives financial institutions. First in financial technology, FIS tops the annual FinTech 100 list, is 434 on the Fortune 500 and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
- Cash Management Solutions (CMS) is a global cash management service provider & consultancy that work with ATM deployers to reduce their costs of cash. We have over 20 years’ experience of working in the cash industry and our solutions are used in tens of thousands of sites across 28 countries. Our key objective is ensuring our clients achieve the maximum possible availability at the lowest possible cost throughout their network.
- Elan Financial Services, a division of U.S. Bank, provides a complete range of processing and payments services, including credit card issuing, prepaid card solutions and ATM and debit card processing. A leading credit card issuer, Elan also provides transaction processing, terminal driving and monitoring and support services for more than 34,000 ATMs nationwide and supports more than 13 million ATM and debit cards.
- Fiserv, Inc. (NASDAQ: FISV) is a leading global provider of information management and electronic commerce systems for the financial services industry, providing integrated technology and services that create value and results for our clients. Fiserv drives innovations that transform experiences for more than 14,500 clients worldwide, including banks, credit unions and thrifts, billers, mortgage lenders and leasing companies, brokerage and investment firms and other business clients. We help our clients solve complex business challenges. Whether you want to grow deposits, attract and retain customers, fight fraud or meet regulatory compliances, Fiserv provides the expertise, tools and guidance to help you solve problems and meet business demands.
- The SHAZAM Network was founded in 1976 and is one of the last remaining member-owned and controlled electronic funds transfer (EFT) networks and processors in the industry. SHAZAM provides choice and flexibility to community financial institutions throughout the U.S. SHAZAM is a single-source provider of the following services: debit card, core, fraud, ATM, merchant, marketing, platform, risk and automated clearing house (ACH). To learn more visit our website and follow @SHAZAMNetwork.
- RESLAM™, which is the brainchild of Locksmiths Wholesalers, provides a secure and controlled keyless solution for access to high security ATM enclosures. Locksmiths Wholesalers have proudly been providing high security safe-lock products within the Sub-Saharan African market for 20 years. These are installed in various industries including many of the Southern African reserve banks, retail banks, CITs and global mining corporations. The RESLAM™ solution has been successfully piloted for over a year and has drawn industry-wide praise for its functionality, including high security encryption, remote enabling/disabling, audit trails, alarm and CCTV integration which are some of the hallmarks of the product range.
- The ATM Industry Association, founded in 1997, is a global non-profit trade association with over 4,200 members in 65 countries. The membership base covers the full range of this worldwide industry comprising over 2.2 million installed ATMs. The association has an ATMIA Consulting and Training practice as well as an online International Payments Forum community for industry discussion, best practices and information on electronic banking channels other than the ATM. The association has set up a range of industry committees to deal with Government Relations and regulatory monitoring, ATM security, best practices and ATM deployer issues.
- Since its founding in 1977, EFTA has represented its members on a range of topics, from ATMs and debit technology to current issues like data security, privacy and EMV. The key to EFTA’s longevity has been its ability to provide an informed, credible, objective opinion on electronic payments issues. EFTA’s membership spans multiple industries, including financial institutions, processors, manufacturers, software providers and others. When EFTA meets with legislators or regulators they can be assured that whatever EFTA’s position is on a given issue, it has been vetted across multiple industry segments. This non-parochial approach gives EFTA a credibility and objectivity that legislators and regulators appreciate. Administrative agencies and regulators facing contentious issues often seek out EFTA because of its reputation for objectivity.
- Since 1997, ATMmarketplace has reported on the important news, events, trends and people in the ATM industry. We reach a global audience of professionals from all sectors of the ATM market, including financial institutions, vendors, retailers and IADs. Our site features a directory of product and service providers as well as slideshows, videos and research.
- MobilePaymentsToday reaches a global audience of retailers, restaurateurs and other end-users who want to enjoy the soft and hard ROI of deploying mobile payment applications. In addition, executives and engineers on the development side of the hardware and software tools.
- Impact Payments Recruiting was founded in 2000 specifically to recruit for the payments and card industries. Our firm has been rewarded with an expanding reputation as the premier provider of highly qualified professionals. When engaged with Impact Payments Recruiting, you will have the full benefit of our unprecedented network and ability to connect with thousands of candidates who are currently employed with your competitors. Unlike a less connected firm that must rely on candidates who happen to be actively seeking new employment at the time you are hiring, our vast network gives us the ability to search amongst the very most talented professionals regardless of their employment status.
TAKE YOUR TEAM TO THE SUMMIT
Register two qualified attendees and add a third qualified attendee at no additional cost.